- The Care Medical History Card contains the new 3.0 Premium e-Manager Software™, which runs directly from the credit card, opens and operates easily from a PC or MAC computer. Does not require installation to a local computer, like the 2.0 version.
- Our customer or physician can enter the personal health information and the software automatically saves the information to the credit card.
- In an emergency, any medical personnel can view the users’ medical history by inserting the credit card onto any computer.
- The new Premium Software is designed for easy keyboard navigation.
- The e-Manager Software, serves those with disabilities, where the software is compatible with screen reading software (i.e. Jaws and Window Eyes). As each control field is selected, the software can speak out the name of the field or read by Braille.
- Information can be password protected and encrypted, unable to be viewed until a password is entered. This will provides additional security and diminish fraud.
- Your photo can be displayed for positive identification, with medical condition displayed in red font. Key health information may be viewed in the summary, such as allergies or special medical issues.
- Key health information may be viewed in the summary, such as allergies or special medical issues.
- Multiple family profiles can be stored on a single CARE Medical History Card.
- The software has the feature to save a living will, medical power of attorney, organ donor release, scanned EKG’s, digitized x-rays, CAT scans, DNR (do not resuscitate) and many more documents.
- PDF documents can be generated from the data entered into the credit card and emailed to doctors and shared with family.
- Data from a hospital or physician’s office can be imported into the card.
- The software can be read in English or Spanish and printed.
3.0 Premium e-Manager Software Runs Directly from the Bracelet, Keychain or History Card
Medical History Categories:
Password Protection Feature
Check For Updates
View Public Medical History